• Up to 32 Druid two-zone energizers providing up to 64 zones can be controlled
• Graphic image of the site with zones and the fence and energizer conditions can be displayed on the LCD screen
• Commands can be sent to the energizers using the touchpad
• Logs containing system details are recorded
• Allows for three different types of users with different access levels to be set up
• Can be configured to allow TCP/IP connectivity for integration with third-party software and systems
• For large-scale systems, additional FG7C controllers can be used
Sign up and you will be the first to know the latest news, insider-only info, and more.